Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

winner winner chicken dinner

I hope you weren't tricked by the title of today's post - I'm not announcing the winner of the beanbags yet (figured I'd give it a few more days)... rather, I'm announcing that I am the winner of a fantastic prize from the ladies over at Prudent Baby!  I know this doesn't excite anyone except me but I was so happy that I couldn't resist sharing.  I'll be watching the mail for my copy of Sandi Henderson's new book, Sewing Bits and Pieces and some pieces from her meadowsweet collection in peach.  
Yesss!  I love winning things, especially crafty things.  I can't wait to get started sewing little projects to use up all the pretty fabric in my stash that I can't bear to part with.  I'm hoping there will be a few baby-related projects, too.  Thanks, Prudent Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...