Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

love from Prudent Baby

Remember a couple of weeks ago when I won a copy of Sandi Henderson's new book, Sewing Bits & Pieces, at Prudent Baby?  Well, I've been waiting and waiting and a pretty pink package has finally arrived!  Thank you United States Postal Service!  The prints from Sandi's Meadowsweet collection that came along for the ride are super adorable - little strawberries, perky daisies, whimsical flourishes - I can't wait to use them in one of my projects!  Some of my favorite ideas from the book are...
the patchwork pillow, shown here using some of my most favorite fabrics ever - Heather Ross's Mendocino
the countdown chain, perfect for marking off the days until any special event
the library bag... need I say more?
party lights - great decor for a party indoors or out!
scrappy silhouettes - a very cute addition to any wall in your home
Has anyone made any of the above projects or any others from Sewing Bits & Pieces?  I'd love to see some of the finished products!  Now which one to tackle first...

2 comments:

  1. knowing your love for the musty smell of a library book, i think you should start with the library bag :) ...and then the pillow.... all cute ideas... i like the countdown chain alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fabric! And an additional follower!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...