Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm back

I said I was going to be back yesterday but that didn't happen.  Well, correction - I was back in Rhode Island but just not back in blogland yet.  Matt and I came home from Cape Cod and immediately went to his parents' house to see his sister off to Kansas and back to her base (she's in the army) and when we got home we just crashed.  On Monday we had a cookout at Colt State Park with a bunch of friends and enjoyed macaroni salad, hot dogs, and ultimate frisbee until evening. The night was topped off by a walk to Sundaes, my most favorite ice cream vendor in the world.  A kiddie cone of chocolate peanut butter cup (flavor of the year... again!) with pink jimmies in a wafer cone hit the spot, but then I was in too much of a food coma to blog.  More on Cape Cod later, but I hope it was the first of three babymoons...  I would like to visit London and Paris in the summer and then go on another weekend trip to the Berkshires in the fall right before baby arrives.  Or I suppose the W Hotels Baby Me package would be lovely.  We'll have to see...  


P.S. Today is the big day - we find out if the baby is a boy or a girl!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! My pregnancy has gone super fast since the day we found out gender.

    Are you serious about London and Paris? Good luck! Be prepared for lots of walking! LOTS.

    You'll have to let me know Raph or Raphette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 31 more minutes! i'm driving myself and nate crazy....and you too probably :) love you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...