Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

i heart fossil

What can one say about Fossil?  Their bags, accessories, and jewelry are all drool-worthy.  There.  I think that sums it up.  Just ask my friend Jaclyn.  She suffers from a severe case of Fossil addiction and does not have the ability to walk by a Fossil outlet without being sucked inside where she proceeds to purchase at least three items and think about four or five more potential purchases for the rest of the day.  Or month.  You should see her Fossil handbag collection!  I think she owns a bag for any occasion, from cocktail party to camp-out.    Lucky for us, Ez over at Creature Comforts is having a giveaway... of a Fossil watch!  I'm so excited but I refrained from writing in all caps.  You're welcome for not yelling in cyberspace.  
All you have to do is hop on over to Creature Comforts before Tuesday, June 22nd and tell Ez which watch (up to $125) is your favorite and why it's perfect for you.  I explained that I am coveting the Allie White Chronograph Watch because I've been on the hunt for a menswear-inspired silver watch with a white face since 2004 when I saw Gisele wearing one in an issue of Vogue.  The one time I thought my quest was over I was met with great disappointment because Nordstrom ran out of the Kenneth Cole number I discovered and never got any more back in stock.  Therefore I feel that I must confess that I'm hoping you don't win because I want to.  Nevertheless, get your behind over to Creature Comforts and enter Ez's giveaway.  Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. haha. these are great. just like the watch from Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, yeah, that was me trying to make that purchase at Nordstrom a couple or few years back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahaha....so true...

    and true about the drooling :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...