Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

getting a gorilla

I have a thing for stuffed animals.  I don't know why, but I love them even now that I'm married and have a human to snuggle with instead of a fuzzy stuffed bag of fabric.  My mom has been supplying me with the stuffed animals I've wanted over the past couple of years under the guise of giving them to my future children and now I can make good on my promise.  I have four Jellycat softies from anthropologie that are so cuddly and funny looking that I couldn't wait to pick one out for Baby Celeste.  After much deliberation (ok, about two and a half minutes) Matt and I decided on the gorilla.  He's masculine enough for Matt and cute enough for me.  Plus he'll coordinate with the baby's grey nursery!  Cute and coordinated... it doesn't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...