Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

under the sea

This post has about a thousand images because I couldn't get enough of all the sea life I was finding everywhere.  Well, I guess it wasn't really everywhere, it was only at anthropologie, but it's all gorgeous.  Summer is coming and I love octopuses so much lately, but I have no idea why.  I don't even like the ocean that much but those eight-tentacled sea creatures have captured my heart.  Check out all this dinnerware...

From the Deep Salad Plate and the very similar...
My favorites are the tea set and the two tumblers.  And then there's this hilarious Spiny Lobster Rug, which is sadly no longer available.  I was seriously considering buying this funny lookin' guy to adorn the floor of our porch, but I guess I'll have to keep looking.
And finally, a dress!  I spotted it on design*sponge last month and have been drooling ever since.  Designed by Parisian artist Nathalie Lete, I think it's the most gorgeous article of clothing I've ever seen. 
all images from anthropologie, except the last two - via design*sponge

2 comments:

  1. that last dress is SO CUTE! l love it. I also like the octopus plates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the seahorse tumbler.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...