Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

tiny happy news

It is with great excitement that I officially announce (although the cat is already out of the bag) that Matt and I are expecting our first baby in October!  It's a very welcome surprise and we already can't wait for the little person's arrival.  I'm four months along as of today (yes, that was a very long time to keep a secret) and we're glad to finally be able to tell anyone and everyone!  The baby is now the size of an avocado and pretty soon we'll be able to find out if it's a boy or a girl.  Also new in our house is this funny looking body pillow that Matt bought me for Mother's Day.  Ever since mid-March our bedtime conversation has sounded like this - 
me: I can't sleep!
Matt: Why not?  What's the matter?
me: I don't have a Snoogle!
Matt: ...(silence, or pretending to be asleep, also known as deliberately ignoring wife)...
me: SNOOOOOGLE!
Matt: (now sleeping for real)
So I think he bought it for me just so he doesn't have to listen to me talk about how much my life would improve if I only had a Snoogle for the next five months.  Anyway, we're looking forward to all the changes to come and appreciate everyone's good wishes!

6 comments:

  1. I'M SO EXCITED!!!! I texted you yesterday to share in that excitement, then I saw on facebook that you don't get texts anymore. SAD. Oh well, I will just say it here: CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pahaha! first of all - CONGRATULATIONS (again)!

    Second of all... that bedtime conversation was awesome. paha. so glad you finally have a snoogle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tara! So excited for a new Stoneblossom baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYY I'm so happy for you guys!!! I had a feeling you wouldn't wait to long to have a little one! So exciting, let me know if you need anything. I know how helpful it was for me to be able to ask random questions about what I was feeling, so I'm here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. we're having a baby?! i can't believe i found out from reading your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!
    I don't even know you and I'm excited for you :)
    crafty blogland can do that to me sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...