Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

happy birthday tara

Yesterday was my birthday and Matt organized a little celebration for which he did all the baking!  He made a funfetti cake and cupcakes as well as this yummy Peanut Butter Cup and Pretzel Terrine, only he used chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla.  I loathe vanilla anything.  Sadly, there were no photos taken of the terrine as it disappeared quickly.  
 
I had a lovely day - nice weather, flowers from Matt, gifts from family including a gift card for a pedicure, fresh smelling shower gel and lotion, a few books (baby- and sewing-related), wind chimes, a pretty new quilt pattern and all the fabric to go with it (more on that later), and the coveted ebelskiver pan.  Here's to what I know will be my best year yet... even though I forgot to make a wish when I blew out all my candles!  
 

1 comment:

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...