Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

drumroll please

And the winners are...
Leah, who said, "Oh that is hard. I really like Michael miller and amy butler but there are so many out there.  thanks for the chance to win."
Jenny wrote, "Just saying hi!  I think I'm going to win!"  She was right!
And finally Anne, who said, "very pretty!  I think Joel Dewberry is my favorite fabric designer. Ever time I go to the fabric shop, I'm drawn to his stuff.  And congrats on your impending arrival! I'm also due in October!  P.S. I'm following your blog now, too."  I love that Anne's twins are due in the same month as our baby.
Congratulations, ladies, and thanks to everyone else who visited, commented, followed, etc. this week!  I've enjoyed browsing new blogs and online shops and look forward to finding further inspiration around every virtual corner.  Thanks again to Sew, Mama, Sew for hosting Giveaway Day.  I'll definitely be participating again, so be on the look out for more freebies in the future!  What were some of your favorite prizes? 

3 comments:

  1. Lucky winners! Great blog to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm a winner! Thank you! I'm very excited to see the lovely cards in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara, thanks again, I posted a cheers to you at ScoutRoadSchoolhouse.blogspot.com. Mostly our family record for extended family. I'm super excited to receive something in the mail from Rhode Island. Why do you love about your state?
    Cheers to you!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...