Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

black with white or...?

Spotted (striped?) this photo over at Style Me Pretty and swooned.  Zebras are my second favorite animal and I love these three guys hanging out by Mexican lake.  I didn't know there were zebras in Mexico but apparently there are.  That just means they're closer and I can visit more often than if there were exclusive to the continent of Africa where I first realized they were one of God's finest creations.  Check out this awesome zebra jacket from j.crew... love it!
 

1 comment:

  1. TARA: This is the EXACT same print of the dress I bought for Graduation. How exciting. It's the Blakely (sp??) dress. When I bought it, they told me there was a matching jacket..how fun!!!! Just thought I'd share... :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...