Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mother's Day

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm excited about Mother's Day this year.  It's the first time Matt and I are hosting any sort of holiday at our home and I'm looking forward to choosing special gifts for our moms just as much as I'm looking forward to baking for the day.  While I can't share my gift ideas for my own mother and mother-in-law quite yet, I can suggest that you visit Cool Mom Picks and take a look at their Mother's Day Gift Guide, (or check out the link on my sidebar over there on the right).  Not all of these gifts would make sense for my or Matt's mom, but some of my favorites are the Mom Stocks Up! gift set from Dean & DeLuca, the Petit Collage Deluxe Baby Book and Memory Box, and a pretty La Creuset stoneware pitcher.  Perhaps the best idea of all and perfect for absolutely any occasion (especially for an ice cream lover like me) is a pint of personalized ice cream from the ecreamery.  I would choose lavender and lemon.  What would you pick?  

1 comment:

  1. Great website. Thanks for sharing! And I like your blog.

    www.rosiecampbell.net

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...