Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

H2O

On Tuesday I mentioned that I've been trying to drink more water.  While Paul Smith's bottle may be pretty I have one that is functional and gigantic.  My mom bought me a Kor One vessel for Christmas and I've just recently started toting it around with me.  I have this ice blue one and it never fails to intrigue people.  Everyone is interested in how to open it.  Buy one and find out.  Anyway, it holds 25 ounces and I try to drink two bottles a day.  I don't know if I've met my goal quite yet but I'm sure as our ancient elementary school building starts to heat up as summer approaches I won't have any problem.  Kor vessels are all BPA free and a portion of sales supports a water cause, such as ocean protection, global water crisis, watershed protection, and container recycling.  Pretty cool.

2 comments:

  1. Great way to be healthy while allowing the earth to be as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very pretty. I have strated drinking more water too. It helps with my headaches!

    Twila
    blog.twilasvintageclothing.com
    twilasvintageclothing.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...