Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

giada at home

Are you all wiped out from Easter festivities like I am?  Matt and I enjoyed brunch with my family and then dinner with his.  I feel like I can't look at ham for a month but I have a funny feeling it's going to be showing up in my meals all week.  Despite my current aversion to food (I still feel stuffed from yesterday) I'm very excited about Giada's new cookbook that hit stores on March 30th.  I saw Giada at Home at Williams-Sonoma when I was shopping on Wednesday and it looks like it has lots of yummy recipes.  Doesn't lemon hazelnut tiramisù sound delicious?  
Giada elsewhere - Target... has anyone purchased anything from Giada's collection?  I really like the bakeware but haven't purchased a piece.  A friend of mine is registered for a few items and her shower is coming up.  I'll have to ask how she likes them.  Any reviews? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...