Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Patch NYC

Have you heard about the collaboration between West Elm and Patch NYC?  I've been trying to personalize our home more over the past few months and I think some of these pieces would look lovely here on Oak Hill Terrace.  The framed wall art is very affordable and looks very nice clustered together.  Definitely an option for our blank dining room walls.  I'm a sucker for pretty dishes and this ceramic entertaining set is right up my alley and also affordable.  Pillows, ah pillows... I've never met one I don't like and these covers match our living room perfectly.  It must be a sign.        
My favorite framed pieces are the butterfly, rose, and thistle.  The little pigeon dish is so funny - I would want to use it every day just to make myself smile.  Like I said earlier, I'm not picky when it comes to pillows and the covers in PATCH NYC's collection are no exception.  We'll have to see if any of them make their way over here.
See what John and Don have to say on their blog right here.
Read Holly's post about the collabo here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...